By Order of the Estate of Martin T. Carey
“Winfield Hall”-Former F.W. Woolworth Estate 47,098 sq. ft. on 16.4+/- Acres Numerous Possibilities-Renovate, Repurpose or Subdivide
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to rehabilitate an existing Gilded Age Mansion. Development is 2-acre zoning offers a possible exclusive residential enclave.
- A grand 32,098+/- sf mansion with 12 bedrooms designed by the renowned architect, Charles Gilbert.
- Sweeping lawns adorned with classic statuary.
- One of the few remaining, privately owned estate homes of this era.
- Clock Tower Building: Ample Room for the Car Collector! 15,000+/- sf Garage Capacity for 11+/- Cars
Online Auction: Bidding Concludes Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 11 am
Winfield Hall Property Previews 10 am-1 pm: Sunday, June 20th and Sunday, June 27th
For details call 888-299-1438 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
?In Cooperation with JJ Manning
Be the first to know of this fantastic opportunity join the bidders club, check your email for an approval email, then click on the large red button on the left side of this page to pre-register for the auction. An Information Package will be emailed to you as soon as it is complete.
In Cooperation with JJ Manning Auctioneers