- Perfect Family Retreat with Ability to Operate as Vacation Rentals with a Hotel License
- Luxury Villa Complex of 3 Guest Bures, Fabulous Great Room of Oversized Kitchen/Lounge/Dining, and Caretakers Quarters + Laundry
- (2) 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom Villas, (1) 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom Villa
- Incredible Waterfall Infinity Pool with Spectacular Panoramic Ocean Views
- High Speed Internet Service On-Site
- Enclosed Garage
- Zoned as Tourism Lease and is FREEHOLD LAND
Situated comfortably away from, yet close enough for convenience, to the idyllic port town of Savusavu lies this distinctive island estate. Atop a hill overlooking the southern coast of Fiji's second largest island, this wonderful island escape commands an expansive view of the coast, reef breaks, nearby islands and lush junglescape.
LOCATED NEAR A POPULAR RESORT WITH AMENITIES
The complex comprises five separate buildings including a majestic great house with a dining area, lounge and extensive kitchen with family gathering sized center island. Each bure has a private entrance, vaulted ceiling with fan (one 2 bedroom unit has Aircon), mini fridge, and clear sea views.
You will have resort privileges adjacent to the property where you and your guests can enjoy kayaks, paddleboards, a golf course, snorkelling, waterfall tours, bicycles and much more.
The bures were recently roofed with Palmex realistic looking synthetic thatching that has a 50 year warranty.
The property receives gravity fed water from the dam above.
This property is spread out on 1.5 acres of FREEHOLD land with mature gardens with incredible ocean views and is just a short drive to all of the amazing island adventures that you've been dreaming about living.
This could be your ideal family island retreat or a great investment with wonderful potential for many years to come.