Built in the early 1900`s located on a corner lot, (112 ft x 80 ft), within the center of the Historic District of St Andrews, with mature trees and a pear tree. Loads of upgrades and maintains the original architectural features which includes 10 foot ceilings on the first floor with 9 foot ceilings on the second floor, hardwood floors all levels, deep original cypress moldings and trim. The ground floor opens into a spacious foyer with a wide central staircase leading to the upper floors. The formal dining room and living room are on either side of the foyer and a large country kitchen, with maple cabinets and has its own eating area. The large living room is fitted with a propane fireplace insert. A half bath and laundry area and a back room could be used as either an office or den, completes this level. The second floor contain the master suite, walk-in closet and a large ensuite as well as three additional bedrooms and a full bath.