Timeless Design - 4BR/3BA/3CG, St. Simons Island, GA
Online Bidding Ends Feb. 5 2020
- Situated on a private, marshview homesite in Hampton Plantation
- Home of the Hampton Club and King and Prince Golf Course
- Close to golf, tennis, marina and pool
- County: Glynn, Tax ID: 04-08633
This impeccably maintained home is located within the gates of Hampton Plantation on St. Simons Island. Ranked #3 on Conde Nast Travelers “The Best U.S. Islands: 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards.” St. Simons Island offers a variety of cultural, recreational and commercial activities. Ideally situated on a private, beautifully landscaped homesite, the home features incredible views of the natural areas that make southeastern Georgia’s Golden Isles such a popular destination. Constructed in 1993, this second-owner home is as good as new. Recent upgrades include granite countertops and new appliances in the kitchen, built-in bookcases in the den and living room, fireplace between living room and dining room, lighting, plantation shutters and many more. Additional features include:
- Two decks overlook beautiful saltwater marsh teeming with wildlife
- Timeless, center-hall, two story design brings natural light and cross-flow ventilation into virtually every room.
- Direct access from master bedroom to a deck featuring long views across saltwater marshland
- French doors from the foyer lead to guest suite with full bath
- Two separate screened porches
- Full length decks on both levels accessed by rooms on the back of the home
- Huge three car garage with unfinished bonus room suitable for storage, weight room, game room, etc.
- Lockable exterior storage area under deck
- Easy drive to East Beach at the south end of the island
- Delta Airlines provides flights to and from the Brunswick Golden Isles Airport just 23 miles away
- Located on the south end of the island, St. Simons Island Airport (SSI) offers general aviation and charter services
- Please download the Property Information Package for a complete list of upgrades and additional features
Tranzon Driggers, Soldnow, LLC, Jon K. Barber, GA RE Lic# 358412, AU004124 | 10% Buyer's Premium
Jon Barber, CAI: Tranzon Driggers877-374-4437 email@example.com
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.