Selling Alaska's Finest Homes
Meet the Team:
Bethany Weiser was born and raised in Anchorage. Having lifelong knowledge of this city and many of the changes that have taken place over the years, enables Bethany to share what make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and welcoming.
Bethany joined her mother in real estate in 1995 and as a part of the top producing team. In 2015 Bethany took over as Team Leader and the Mehner Weiser Real Estate Group has been named a Top Producing Sales Team each year since. The team has been reached the elite coveted RE/MAX Award levels of Chairman, Titan and Diamond Club award; awards reserved for the top 2% of real estate professionals Nationwide.
Bethany is a believer in constant growth and improvement striving to provide excellence in business practices through ethical and transparent transactions with our clientele. She is passionate about real estate and helping her clients reach their goals.
- She has completed the Luxury Home Certification from the Residential Real Estate Council
- She holds the CLHMS designation (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) and is a member of the Millionaire Guild
- She holds the CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Alaska Pacific University.
- She served as Chair of the Head Search Committee for Pacific Northern Academy, the only independent Ek-8th grade private school in Anchorage.
- She served as Co-Chair of the 11th and 14th Annual Auction Galas for Pacific Northern Academy in 2007 & 2010 raising over $800,000 for private education in Anchorage.
- She served on the Executive Auction Committee for the Alaska Jewish History Museum, Anchorage Museum at Rasmussen Center, and continues to give her time to the auction gala for Pacific Northern Academy.
- She served as Chair of the Alaska Pacific University President’s Forum Scholarship Committee handing out over $45,000 in scholarships to deserving APU students from 2001 - 2005.
- Skiing, fishing, traveling and spending time with her two daughters and two Labrador retrievers are some of her favorite pastimes.
Bonnie Mehner has been in Anchorage for over 60 years, and experienced many of the changes which make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and growing.
Bonnie has been a Multi-Million Dollar Producer in real estate for 40+ years. She has been selling Real Estate since 1974 in the Anchorage market and has been named to Chairman's Circle Platinum multiple years, an award reserved for the top 3% of all Realtors nationwide.
Bonnie's knowledge and experience speak for themselves, and is dedicated to putting all of that to work for her clients.
- She holds CRS, GRI and ABR designations (Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor Institute, and Accredited Buyer Representative)
- She served on the Board of Trustees of Alaska Pacific University and served a President and Past President of the Board of Trustees
- She was co-founder of the Alaska Community Foundation and served as past president
- Skiing, bicycling, tennis, reading and spending time with her four grandchildren are her favorite pastimes
Janelle Pfleiger began her real estate career in 1980 and joined RE/MAX Dynamic Properties in 1985. Janelle earned a bachelor’s degree from UAA in 1978 - graduating cum laude. She has been awarded the Anchorage & Alaska Realtor® of the Year, CRS of the Year, YWCA Woman of Achievement and an Athena Society Inductee. Janelle was chairperson of the board of the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, Chair of Providence Children's Hospital Advisory council, Chair of Athena events, Co-Chair of Breast Cancer Focus Group, Co-Chair of Go for Red event, Friends of Scouts Assistant Scout Master, Japanese Immersion Advisory Group & Master Gardener, and in 2016 National President of the Certified Resicential Specialist (CRS. She also raised three great kids and has four wonderful grandchildren!
Janelle is officially the newest team member and we are excited to have her join the Mehner Weiser Real Estate Group. Janelle brings a wealth of knowledge and experience and always strives to do her best to service customers and clients as you would. She follows up promptly, works hard, brings enthusiasm, experience, and education to a transaction. Janelle’s mission is to enhance the quality of work and life of her clients and customers, to do a professional job to the best of her abilities and to be honest and fair in her dealings.
To find more information about Mehner Weiser Group please click follow the link to www.MehnerWeiser.com.