Historic Alverna Mansion built in 1933 by Millionaire Hugh Landon. He named the estate the Four Winds. He loved the continuous breeze that would come in over Williams Creek. Later this was purchased by the Franciscans as a spiritual retreat until 1992 when the current owners made it their home. From the beautiful garden walking trail along the creek to the original marble stairway to the fabulous views off the terrace, there is nothing like this in Indy. 6 acres of pure elegance and beauty!