Estate property nestled on 18.2 of rolling lush lawns and gardens located near the Botanic Park in Grand Cayman. This extraordinary property has a 6,450 sq. ft. main house, pristine gardens, a private lake, pool and pool-house. The main residence is a 4bed/plus den and family/media room,with 5 bathrooms, 3 car garage and separate storage building/barn. The pool-house has its own separate kitchen, bathroom and bar. The manicured grounds and lake are home to hundreds of Whistling Ducks, swans, and parrots. One of very few true estate properties on the island.
• A true island estate property covering 18 acres of lush, landscaped grounds
• 6,450 sq. ft. main house with 4bedrooms, 5 baths, living room and 2 family rooms
• Private lake and custom pool w/pool house containing its own kitchen, bathroom & bar
• 3-car garage attached to the main house, with a separate storage building on property
• Home to hundreds of Whistling Ducks, peacocks, and other waterfowl & wildlife
Contact: Tracy Moore
Tel: 345-516-7153 / 345-945-4411