ZOI OUZAS has been providing real estate services since 1989. Zoi and her husband Sam have lived and raised their family in this picturesque Niagara region for more than 36 years and have a solid knowledge of the area. Zoi’s clients will attest to her expertise and total commitment to go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. The majority of her work comes from past clients and referrals. She is passionate about service and strives to exceed her client’s expectations. It is this dedication to service that has resulted in Zoi being honoured in the Re/Max Hall of Fame, consistently achieving the Platinum Award, acquiring the elite Chairman’s Club Award and the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award. Zoi is among the top 1 % of RE/MAX agents worldwide. Sam and Zoi support the Children’s Miracle Network, Breast Cancer Research and the McNally House Hospice among other charities.
In 2014 my average listing sold for 97% of list price!
“Our homes are often our largest, single investment. It is with that in mind that my team works tirelessly to represent our clients with professionalism, integrity and skill. Together, with my husband Sam who joined me in recent years after retiring from his business and our two personal assistants Kate and Nevena, our team uses tried and true methods combined with the latest technological tools to ensure service excellence. We attend to every detail from staging, to professional photography, advertising and skilful negotiating so that our clients may have a trouble free transaction.”
STAGING has become an integral part of the home marketing process. A staged home tends to sell for more money and in a quicker amount of time. Zoi has been personally assisting her clients in preparing their homes in order to make them market ready throughout her career and continually updates her skill in this area. With her distinctive home staging flair, professional photography, marketing talent and unique marketing plan, she strives to make your home the Buyer’s choice.
“Whether you are BUYING or SELLING a home, our desire is to achieve maximum results for every one of our clients. I encourage you to tour my website. It contains a wealth of information and tools for both Buyers and Sellers. Call or email me any time to see how my unique marketing system can work for you.”
CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAN
- I offer a "Personal Service Guarantee" on all my listings outlining my marketing plan
- My husband Sam Ouzas, with extensive sales and business experience, joined me a number of years ago to enable us to give a higher level of service to all our clients
- We employ two personal administrators to ensure our clients service excellence
- We are equipped with the most up-to-date technology to service your needs
- Whether you are BUYING or SELLING I attend to every detail so that you may have a trouble free transaction
- Serving all my clients real estate needs in Hamilton/Burlington and Niagara including Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Jordan, Vineland and St. Catharines
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST & SERVICE
- Member of the Garden Club
- Supporter of the McNally House Hospice
- Member of the Grimsby Museum
- Past Treasurer of the Grimsby Rotary at Noon Club
- Proud sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network and Breast Cancer Research
- Gardening is one of my favourite hobbies along with reading a good book
- My husband, Sam, and I have happily lived and raised our three children in this area for over 36 years and are the proud grandparents of five little grandchildren.